Vidhyarambam – 2020
At HSI we believe that School is an educational experience. It’s where you form your opinions, Our students are given the space they need to discover and grow and change and experiment. Students from. HSI look forward to a future in which the world is theirs. Welcome to our family.values likes and dislikes. School is your second home and the people your second family. Each one of us is a student on a journey.
Together with schools Cambridge aims to develop learners.
Who are conﬁdent, innovative, responsible and engaged -equipped for
success in the fast-changing modern world.
The School provides wide range of facilities to facilitate extensive learning beyond classrooms.
Resourceful, well trained and highly motivated faculty members.
Air-conditioned classrooms with optimum size for progressive learning.
- Furniture & classroom ambience is a result of careful planning.
- Cheerful colours, balanced lights and careful positioning of workspaces contributes the overall feeling of welcome.
Library with Wi-fi facility.
State of Art Air-conditioned library with Wi-fi facility.
Well equipped Separate Laboratory for Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Animated Video Learning
Resource room with video modules and animated learning modules.
Hi-tech Computer Lab with high-speed internet facility.
” Holy Sai International School, aims in bringing the best out of each student by imparting holistic and value education. In our pursuit of excellence , we persistently seek and adopt innovative to improve the quality of education. The benchmark we set for ourselves in the ﬁeld of teaching and research propel us in our journey towards excellence. In this Man Making Mission towards creating leaders for the next generation the school emerges as school with difference focusing on child centered education for all students and creating an environment for the students to “Learn Beyond Limits”. A dedicated team of experienced and learned teachers nurture the talents of the students. “
Our News & Announcements
The school reopens back
The school reopens back for virtual schooling after the December holidays on 04/01/2021(Monday).
We congratulate all the participants of “Dress-up Day” – Creepy Crawlies for their wonderful performance. The results are:
Hannah Jocia – 1st Place
Adhvika. A – 2nd Place
Sajith Sri. G – 3rd Place
Kanish. K – 3rd Place
Dress Up Day
Events for the month of November
- 100 th Day celebration
- Children’s day
- Little Foodies Culinary Adventures.
- Talentz mania’20
Virtual Celebrations for the month of August
- Krishna Jayanthi Celebration – 11th Aug, 2020
- Independence Day’20 Celebration – 15th Aug, 2020
- World Photography Day 19th Aug.2020
- Onam Celebration- 31st Aug, 2020
- Unit Test II for Grades IV- XII is scheduled from 24th August 2020
Virtual Celebrations for the month of September
- National Nutrition Week 1st Sep, 2020.
- Skyscraper Day 3rd Sep, 2020.
- World First Aid Day, 14th Sep, 2020.
- World ozone day 16th Sep, 2020
- Term 1 Assessment for Grades I – III
Virtual Celebrations for the month of October
- Gandhi Jayanthi – 2nd Oct, 2020
- World Students’ Day (Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam’s Birthday) – 15th Oct, 2020
- World Food Day- 16th August, 2020
- Navaratri Celebration
- Unit Test III for Grades IV- XII is scheduled from 5th October, 2020
Unit Test for Grades IV- XII is scheduled from 20th July 2020
Virtual Classes for the Academic Year 2020-21 commenced on 10th June 2020
Online classes for AS & A level commenced on 30th March,2020
Online Refresher course for Grades I – VIII is in progress.
III Terminal Examination Timetable – March 2020.